Logic Pro 9
Plugin Needed: AudioUnit (32-bit)
To send a track to collaborators
- Select the track of recorded audio you want to send.
- Load the Musistic plugin on the selected track.
- Log in to your account, choose the project you want to send the track to, name the track, and click the "Create Track" button.
- When you are ready to send the track, check "Record Next Sample".
- Press play on the transport to play back the track--or portion of the track--you want to send. Press stop when you have reached the end of the section you want to send. Wait until you get confirmation that upload has been completed.
To receive a track from a collaborator
- To receive, you will need to create 2 new audio tracks. A track for the Musistic plugin to sit on and a track for the received audio to be recorded to (Receiving Track). Bus the output of the first track to the input of the Receiving Track.
- Load the Musistic plugin on the first track.
- Log into your account.
- Choose "Receive Tracks" from the drop down box.
- Select the project you want to receive from.
- Select the track you want to receive.
- The plugin will start receiving the file. (In some versions of Logic, you may need to enable input monitoring for the download to begin.)
- When the audio has downloaded, check the "Record Next Sample" checkbox.
- Enable record on the Receiving Track.
- Place your cursor where you want the audio to start recording or go back to the start (0:00:00) of the track.
- Press record on the transport. The audio will be written to your track.